Can Obama Be Defeated? Maybe Not!
Richard Salbato – June 08, 2011
With all that is wrong with America today, debt, inflation,
gridlock in congress, misery index at all time low, entitlements like Medicare
and SSI going bankrupt in 5 years, two wars going bankrupt, and Washington
doing nothing about gas prices, it would seem that Obama could not possibly win
a second election. When you look at polls
that do not like what he is doing by 60% you would think he cannot win no
matter who his opponent is. However, this does not take into account the
massive amount of people in
This reminds me of what Socialists said 60 years ago, - When over 50% of the population becomes dependent on the government we cannot loose. - It's like the animal that you feed everyday. He can no longer live on his own without you taking care of him. It's like parents who give their children everything they want. They cannot live on their own.
The facts are that Obama has expanded government handouts so much in the last two years that we might have now over 50% of the people on some kind of government handouts that they are not willing to give up.
Claimed to be written by Dr. Walter Williams , but was not.
Nonetheless, I agree with this article.
, but was not. Nonetheless, I agree with this article.
Can President Obama be defeated in 2012? No. He can't. I am going on record as saying that President Barak Obama will win a second term.
The media won't tell you this because a good election campaign means hundreds of millions (or in Obama's case billions) of dollars to them in advertising.
But the truth is, there simply are no conditions under which Barak Obama can be defeated in 2012.
The quality of the Republican
candidate doesn't matter. Obama gets reelected. Nine
percent unemployment? No problem. Obama will win. Gas prices moving toward five dollars a gallon? He
still wins. The economy soars or goes into the gutter. Obama
wins. War in the
You are crazy Williams. Don't you understand how volatile politics can be when overall economic, government, and world conditions are declining? Sure I do.
And that's why I know Obama will win. The American people are notoriously ignorant of economics. And economics is the key to why Obama should be defeated.
Even when Obama's policies lead the nation to final ruin, the majority of the American people are going to believe the bait-and-switch tactics Obama and his supporters in the media will use to explain why it isn't his fault. After all, things were much worse than understood when he took office.
Obama's reelection is really a very, very simple math problem. Consider the following:
1) Blacks will vote for Obama blindly. Period. Doesn't matter what he does. It's a race thing. He's one of us,
2) College educated women will vote for Obama. Though they will be offended by this, they swoon at his oratory. It's really not more complex than that,
3) Liberals will vote for Obama. He is their great hope,
4) Democrats will vote for Obama. He is the leader of their party and his coat tails will carry them to victory nationwide,
5) Hispanics will vote for Obama. He is the path to citizenship for those who are illegal and Hispanic leaders recognize the political clout they carry in the Democratic Party,
6) Union members will vote overwhelmingly for Obama. He is their key to money and power in business, state and local politics,
7) Big Business will support Obama. They already have. He has almost $1 Billion dollars in his reelection purse gained largely from his connections with Big Business and is gaining more everyday. Big Business loves Obama because he gives them access to taxpayer money so long as they support his social and political agenda,
8) The media love him. They may attack the people who work for him, but they love him. After all, to not love him would be racist,
9) Most other minorities and special interest groups will vote for him. Oddly, the overwhelming majority of Jews and Muslims will support him because they won't vote Republican. American Indians will support him. Obviously homosexuals tend to vote Democratic. And lastly,
10) Approximately half of independents will vote for Obama. And he doesn't need anywhere near that number because he has all of the groups previously mentioned. The President will win an overwhelming victory in 2012.
-- Dr. Walter Williams
Professor Joseph Olson- Born 1776, Died 2008
It doesn't hurt to read this several times.
Professor Joseph Olson of
· Number of States won by: Obama:19 McCain: 29
· Square miles of land won by: Obama:580,000 McCain: 2,427,000
· Population of counties won by: Obama:127million McCain: 143 million
· Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by: Obama: 13.2 McCain: 2.1
Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the map of
the territory McCain won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of the
Obama territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in low income tenements and living off various forms of government welfare..."
Olson believes the
If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to twenty million
criminal invaders called illegal's - and they vote -
then we can say goodbye to the
Apathy is the greatest danger to our freedom.
is possible to win back and save