Signs of Deliberate American Bankruptcy
Richard Salbato and Wayne Allyn 2-10-2011
One of my friends emailed me the article below written by Obama’s College Roommate and I did not read it at first because it came from Snopes, and I do not trust the truth of Snopes. See http://ovalofficewatch.com/another-reason-you-cannot-trust-snopes-or-factcheck
I finally read it and it came to the same conclusion that I had come to almost a year ago and also the same as a speech by Dr. Charles Krauthammer. It is also the only conclusion you can come to by the actions of BO’s last two years, especially in the last three months.
theme of Obama’s roommate is the Obama is deliberately trying to bankrupt
At first I was not willing to believe this but everything he was doing or not doing made me believe he was so incompetent that he was having a mental breakdown.
See: Is Obama Having a Mental Breakdown
This last state of the union address and his latest submitted budget shows he has no intention to even balance the budget or create jobs, let alone paying off the debt. No one is that stupid, it has to be deliberate. This attack on Gas, Oil and Coal is an attack on jobs and all prosperity. It is even an attack on poor people, whom he pretends to love, because the two greatest percentage of expenses for poor people is food and gas.
Anyway, this is what his roommate wrote and after that what Dr. Charles Krauthammer said:
OBAMA'S COLLEGE ROOMMATE SPEAKS OUT
By Wayne Allyn Root, June 6th, 2010
Barack Hussien Obama is no
fool. He is not incompetent. To the contrary, he is brilliant. He knows exactly
what he's doing. He is purposely overwhelming the
failure, economic crisis and social chaos -- thereby destroying capitalism and our country from within.
Barack Hussien Obama was
my college classmate (
outlined a plan to socialize
Add up the clues below. Taken individually they're
alarming. Taken as a whole, it is a brilliant, Machiavellian game plan to turn
the United States into a socialist/Marxist state with a permanent majority
that desperately needs government for survival ... and can be counted on to always vote for bigger government.
Why not? They have no responsibility to pay for it. Universal health care! The health care bill had very little to do with health care. It had everything to do with unionizing millions of hospital and health care workers, as well as adding 15,000 to 20,000 new IRS agents (who will join government employee unions). Obama doesn't care that giving free health care to 30 million Americans will add trillions to the national debt. What he does care about is that it cements the dependence of those 30 million voters to Democrats and big government. Who but a socialist revolutionary would pass this reckless spending bill in the middle of a depression?
Cap and trade. Like health care legislation having nothing to do with health care, cap and trade has nothing to do with global warming. It has everything to do with redistribution of income, overnment control of the economy and a criminal payoff to Obama's biggest contributors. Those powerful and wealthy unions and contributors (like GE, which owns NBC, MSNBC and CNBC) can then be counted on to support everything Obama wants.
They will kick-back hundreds of millions of dollars in contributions to Obama and the Democratic Party to keep them in power. The bonus is that all the new taxes on Americans with bigger cars, bigger homes and businesses helps Obama "spread the wealth around."
Make Puerto Rico a state. Why? Who's asking for a 51st state? Who's asking for millions of new welfare recipients and government entitlement addicts in the middle of a depression? Certainly not American taxpayers. But this has been Barack Hussien Obama's plan all along. His goal is to add two new Democrat senators, five Democrat congressman and a million loyal Democratic voters who are dependent on big government.
Legalize 12 million illegal Mexican immigrants.
Just giving these 12 million potential new citizens free health care alone
could overwhelm the system and bankrupt
and eventually Social Security.
Stimulus and bailouts! Where did all that money go? It went to Democrat contributors, organizations (ACORN), and unions -- including billions of dollars to save or create jobs of government employees across the country. It went to save GM and Chrysler so that their employees could keep paying union dues. It went to AIG so that Goldman Sachs could be bailed out (after giving Obama almost $1 million in contributions). A staggering $125 billion went to teachers (thereby protecting their union dues).
All those public employees will vote loyally
Democrat to protect their bloated salaries and pensions that are bankrupting
Raise taxes on small business owners, high-income
earners, and job creators. Put the entire burden on only the top 20 percent of
taxpayers, redistribute the income, punish success, and reward those who
did nothing to deserve it (except vote for Obama).
Reagan wanted to dramatically cut taxes in order to
starve the government. Barack Obama wants to dramatically raise taxes to starve
his political opposition. With the acts outlined above, Barack Hussien Obama and his regime have created a vast and
rapidly expanding constituency of voters dependent on big government; a vast
privileged class of public employees who work for big government; and a
government dedicated to destroying capitalism and installing themselves as
socialist rulers by
overwhelming the system.
Add it up and you've got the perfect Marxist scheme
– all devised by my
True per snopes!
Dr. Charles Krauthammer
Summary of his comments:
1. Obama is an
intellectual, charming individual. He is not to be underestimated. He is a cool
customer who doesn't show his emotions. It's very hard to know what's behind
the mask. The taking down of the
2. Obama has political skills comparable to Reagan and Clinton. He has a way of making you think he's on your side, agreeing with your position, while doing the opposite. Pay no attention to what he SAYS; rather, watch what he DOES!
3. Obama has a ruthless
quest for power. He did not come to
4. His three main goals
are to control ENERGY, PUBLIC EDUCATION, and NATIONAL HEALTHCARE by the Federal
government. He doesn't care about the auto or financial services industries,
but got them as an early bonus. The cap and trade will add costs to everything
and stifle growth. Paying for FREE college education is his goal. Most scary is
his healthcare program, because if you make it FREE and add 46,000,000 people
to a Medicare-type single-payer system, the costs will go through the roof. The
only way to control costs is with massive RATIONING of services, like in
5. He has surrounded himself with mostly far-left academic types. No one around him has ever even run a candy store. But they are going to try and run the auto, financial, banking and other industries. This obviously can't work in the long run. Obama is not a socialist; rather he's a far-left secular progressive bent on nothing short of revolution. He ran as a moderate, but will govern from the hard left. Again, watch what he does, not what he says.
6. Obama doesn't really
see himself as President of the
7. He is now handing out goodies. He hopes that the bill (and pain) will not come due until after he is reelected in 2012. He would like to blame all problems on Bush from the past, and hopefully his successor in the future. He has a huge ego, and Dr. Krauthammer believes he is a narcissist.
Republicans are in the wilderness for a while, but will emerge strong.
Republicans are pining for another Reagan, but there will never be another like
him. Krauthammer believes Mitt Romney, Tim Pawlenty
& Bobby Jindahl (except for his terrible speech
in February) are the future of the party.
9. The current level of spending is irresponsible and outrageous. We are spending trillions that we don't have. This could lead to hyperinflation, depression or worse. No country has ever spent themselves into prosperity. The media is giving Obama, Reid and Pelosi a pass because they love their agenda. But eventually the bill will come due and people will realize the huge bailouts didn't work, nor will the stimulus packages. These were trillion-dollar payoffs to Obama's allies, unions and the Congress to placate the left, so he can get support for #4 above.
10. The election was over in mid-September when Lehman brothers failed, fear and panic swept in,we had an unpopular President, and the war was grinding on indefinitely without a clear outcome. The people are in pain, and the mantra of change caused people to act emotionally. Any Dem. would have won this election; it was surprising it was as close as it was.
11. In 2012, if the unemployment rate is over 10%, Republicans will be swept back into power. If it's under 8%, the Dems continue to roll. If it's between 8-10%, it will be a dogfight. It will all be about the economy. I hope this gets you really thinking about what's happening in Washington and Congress. There is a left-wing revolution going on, according to Krauthammer, and he encourages us to keep the faith and join the loyal resistance. The work will be hard, but we're right on most issues and can reclaim our country, before it's far too late.