Predictions and Solutions for
99th Birthday of Ronald Reagan
Over the last 40 years I have written about the
problems in Christian Religions, especially within my own Catholic Church, and
most people visit my web site for these articles and investigations. However, over the past year I have written
only about American and European Politics.
The reason for this is that I believe this is the priority of each and
every person in
While we sleep, governments are brainwashing our
children is schools, and silencing us in the Churches. An extreme example of this just happened in
Most of us believe that by the time of the elections
of November 2010 we will turn around the massive socialist agenda of the
Federal Government, and therefore we will save
I believe we have made God mad and we do not have Him on our side right now. We have been expedient instead of obedient. We voted for the most pro-abortion candidate in history because we felt it was just one issue over many. Priests and Bishops supported him because they wanted all these illegal Spanish immigrants that showed them grow in parishioners, when without them they would show a decline in membership. They sold out our children for numbers in the pews (pride).
Instead of being obedient to the laws of God, we have been expedient in the discipline of our children, our relationships with our family, our husbands, our wives, our fathers, mothers, sisters and brothers. We cannot get God back on our side until we obey His laws.
As every Pope in this century has said, “Socialism is the enemy of God,” because it wants to take from some people without consent and give to others who do not deserve it. This is not compassion or charity, it is theft.
God is also angry because we have corrupted the
greatest God inspired document in the history of the world (next only the
Bible), “the Constitution of the
Without God looking over us (and I do not think He is now), we are headed for a major destruction of our nation within the next few months or years. Within less than 3 years, this nation will totally fail as a nation because of our financial problems; however, it could happen within months.
Note that in the last four years of Bush the debt to
GDP went up from 2.5% to 3.4% but this included a 700,000,000 bail out that was
paid back and a surge in
How have we paid for our Federal Debt over the past two years? The answer to that is the same as why we gave almost a trillion dollars to the major banks and yet they did not loan that money out to the private industry. At the same time they made record profits without lending money to anyone. How is that possible?
Easy, they borrowed freshly printed Federal Reserve
money for 0 to .25% interest and bought Federal Bonds
for 3.5% making 300.25% profit without investing one single penny of their own
money. The government looked the other
way because they needed to sell their debt without making it look like they
were just printing money. At the same
time, when they could not sell enough bonds to American banks,
The real bright spot over the last year is not
religions but the Tea Party Movement, which will change
My prediction is that we will economically fail as a nation within two to three years, but it could happen in months if one or two other expected things happen within that time.
2. The other devastation for the economy is when people or governments will not buy American Debt for one of two reasons, 1. They loose faith in the debt, 2. The interest rate is not worth the risk. This could happen in months. If, however, they raise the interest rate to match the risk, the debt goes why out of sight.
Many foreign governments have already changed from buying American bonds, to buying commodities or American mortgages, which are safer than American bonds and pays more.
Pay attention to what I am saying,
“We are going to have a world wide economic crash sometime in the next few months or few years and we are not doing anything I can see to avoid it.”
Reference: American Revolution in One to Three Years
November 2010 elections
Before you vote in the next elections educate
yourself, especially in Economics. The Tea
Party Movement will be the greatest force in the next elections, and hopefully
in the primaries. A good signs of this
is Rubio in
The Tea Parties do not have and do not want leadership because they are not a top down group but a bottom up group. They do not want any National Organization, because they have tens of thousands of individual groups that represent the individual needs of the states and it is states rights and power they are after and not central government.
The Tea Party candidates will win every election and the majority of the house and senate providing they can monitor election fraud which is already being prepared. Rumors all already on the internet of Obama making everyone automatically being registered to vote just by being alive. Acorn is getting another massive infusion of government money to corrupt the elections. However this never works unless the elections are close and I don’t think they will even be close.
Since most government workers vote liberal and they are growing and considering Obama wants Illegal Immigrants to vote, this will not be as easy as it might seen, but I predict it will be a massive conservative take over.
A good idea of what I mean by conservative is the Litmus Test being asked by the Tea Parties of all candidates.
(1) Smaller government,
smaller national debt, lower deficits and lower taxes by opposing bills like
Obama’s “stimulus” bill;
(2) Market-based healthcare reform and oppose Obama-style government-run healthcare;
(3) Market-based energy reforms by opposing cap-and-trade legislation;
(4) Workers’ right to secret ballot by opposing "card check";
(5) Legal immigration and assimilation into American society by opposing amnesty for illegal immigrants;
(6) Victory in Iraq and Afghanistan by supporting military-recommended troop surges;
(7) Containment of Iran and North Korea, particularly effective action to eliminate their nuclear weapons threat;
(8) Retention of the Defense of Marriage Act;
(9) Protecting the lives of vulnerable persons by opposing healthcare rationing and denial of healthcare and government funding of abortion; and
(10) The right to keep and bear arms by opposing government restrictions on gun ownership.
But better than this is the Contract FROM
Reference: Pros and Cons of a Third Party
Interesting and maybe a better Litmus Test is the
Articles of Freedom, which demands rigid loyalty to the Constitution of the
Reference: Getting away with Unconstitutional Laws
Reduce the debt to zero. How?
Constitutional Government: The first and most important solutions is to rid the nation of each and every Federal department or law that is un-constitutional and this would be over 200 Federal departments like the Department of Education, the Department of Environmental Protection, and the Department of Energy, none of which are Constitutional.
References: Common Sense & The Rule of Law
Cut Federal Government now not later.
In the year 2000, Federal Government workers (not
counting the military) were 1.8 million but in 2010 they are 2.3 million and
their wages have increased 8%. We cannot
freeze federal spending and save
Reference: Stop Federal Growth Now - Not Later
When Social Security was passed the average age of life was 60 and now it is 80. The amount of workers to retired was 16 to 1 and now it is 2 to 1. Social Security was put in a lock box and only used for retirement, but now it is in the general Federal Tax fund, and is empty. In other words, it was stolen and owed to the fund by the Federal spend and spend congress. When they did this, people were not paying attention to congress but now we are.
In the next few years 30 million baby boomers (born in World War II) will be added to the Social Security making it the highest entitlement in the budget.
You cannot save Social Security without doing all of the next hard changes.
1. Increase the retirement age from 65 to 70
2. Make Social Security an insurance and not a rite. If I buy insurance on my house, I may pay all my life and never collect unless I need to. When I pay into SSI I collect even if I do not need it. My friend (who has 700 million in net worth), collects $1,500 a month from the government. This has to stop.
3. Freeze the SSI box again.
4. Increase the work force by encouraging birth rates and educated immigration.
5. Turn over all SSI to the states and away from the Fed.
Reference: Galveston Social Security Plan
Medicare is going broke for the same reason is SSI, people are qualified too young and there is too much corruption in the system. To save the system and keep good care we must do the following changes:
1. Take all patient information away from Insurance Companies and Doctors and give it to the patients.
2. Computerize all this information.
3. Give all bills to patients so that they turn this into the government for payment, so that they can verify that they received the care before being paid to the doctors.
4. Up the age of qualification to 70 years unless disabled.
Medical is for people who have no insurance and cannot afford it. This should not be cut.
However, take this away from the Federal Government and give to the States.
Government workers compensation shall not be greater than non-government and that includes age of retirement, retirement benefits, insurance and wages. It also includes State government workers like the police, fire fighters, etc. Why should a government worker retire at 40 years of age with 80% of his salary? Why should a congressman after 4 years of work, receive a life time of benefits at taxpayers expense?
The birth rate of
Line Item Vote – not Line Item Veto
For 40 years we have tried to give Presidents a line item veto but never succeeded because congress wanted to retain the power. My solution could let congress keep this power but eliminate pork barrel and stupid spending. Simply eliminate comprehensive bills, by forcing all congressmen and senators to vote on every single item of the bill. For example, to pass a military spending bill, where an attachment is added to rubberize tennis courts in Florida, the attachment would have to be voted on separately and spending that even the military does not want would have to be voted on item by item. This alone would reduce spending by billions a year and do no harm to the economy.
Get Government out of Schools
When this government was formed 250 years ago, all public education was paid for by towns, not by states or Federal taxes. In the first 150 years we became the best educated society in the world, and from that educated society we produced the greatest science in history. When the Federal government got involved in education we went from number one in the world, to almost last in the industrialized nations. What are the solutions?
1. Let any student go to any school he wants to. (Voucher System)
2. Pay the student and not the school
3. Start home computer education and increase it over time until there are no school buildings. Right now, there is an increasing college education system that is done on the internet. This will keep growing because people can get a college degree at less then $30,000 whereas attending a college is over $500,000. To expand that to high schools, the Cisco System of class participation on computer will be used in the future. Imagine a student interacting with his teacher face to face and with the rest of a class face to face, but from his own home. No more will parents worry about his safety or peer abuse, or interruptions by those who do not want to learn, but at the same time he can get all the same advantages of attending school but not leaving home. The cost per student will drop by 90% and they results will be increased drastically.
Get Congress out of
In the first congresses of the nation, congress met
for a few months a year and had little distance to travel. Some states limit the time their congresses
can meet per year. I, however, believe that
today because of computer systems, the Federal congress does not even have to
For 160 years American law was strictly
constitutional law. Then in about 1910
some lawyer presented to a judge a case that was ruled on in
However, one good thing has happened in England within the past 10 years is that they passed the looser pays all court costs including the lawyer fees of the winner. This has reduced court cases by up to 50% and government costs by 70%. The amount of money spent by Federal, State, Businesses, and Individuals per year is unbelievable. This can be reduced to zero by doing the following things
1. Make all Civil and Criminal Law strictly Constitutional
2. Eliminate Precedent (Common Law) from all court cases
3. Charge all costs to looser including government costs and all lawyer costs
4. Make all drug use Rico Crimes. By so doing the government can confiscate all property of the criminal (car, house, income) to pay back to the government the cost of the crime, but not jail the person.
5. Make all drug Trafficking Rico Crimes for the same reasons as above, however, in this case Rico allows confiscation of all property obtained by the illegal sale of drugs. Again to jail time.
The founder of unions in
There are now 13 states that have declared their sovereign rights over the Federal Government in the last 18 months, meaning they will not accept any Federal mandate that is not constitutional, and that includes the new health care bill, Federal Gun laws, and School mandates. We need to have 50 states do this.
Sell Federal Property
The biggest problem in
After containing spending, which if all above was
done could reduce Federal spending by 70% and reduce the debt to zero. However, the next thing that has to be done
to bring back
Just to bring back the 8,000,000 jobs lost in the past 18 months and take up the new high school and college people coming into the job market, 15,000,000 jobs have to be created over the next five years or 3,000,000 a year. Under the present system, this would never happen.
In order for that to happen for sure we must do the following.
1. In order to create jobs we must first get rid of the false science called “global warming”. In case you think this is a real science do a little study:
2, At the present time we need at least 50 new Nuclear Power Plants and by eliminating the red tape, we can do this and create hundreds of thousands of jobs overnight without it costing tax payers one penny and help the nation for 80 years.
3. Pass immediately Congressional Bill, HR 1835, which will change all cross country trucks and stations from gas to Natural Gas. This will cut our dependence on foreign oil by 50% and create many jobs for years to come because of the pipe lines and new drilling for natural gas.
4. Open up all Oil and Natural Gas Off Shore and On Shore Drilling on Federal, State and private property without environmental restrictions and do it now.
5. Start all the Water Projects that have been needed for the past 40 years but have been restricted because of environmental laws. This will also help increase the exports of agriculture products, which is already one of our major exports. These water projects can be done with private money.
Remove all business tax especially the Capital Gains Tax, making
7. Make Health Care illegal to be part of any employee compensation.
Each American should take care of his own insurance and know the costs. When he sees the bill and sends it to the insurance company, he knows if is true or fraud.
8. Import educated workers from all over the world.
Because of our education system we do not have the qualified workers we need. This includes not only highly educated but welders and machinists.
9. Encourage retired foreign
workers to come to
They bring money to
We cannot export labor intense work, but we do have great natural Resources.
11. Pass the National ID card for any worker
This will drive out illegal workers.
12. Competitive Bids for all contracts
13. Equal Regulations for all businesses
Pass the free trade bills before congress for the past 3 years on
15. Pass the ten point Republican Health Care bill.
Return to www.unitypublishing.com
Notes and References:
Moody's has warned that the United States' Triple-A debt rating could be in jeopardy "if the current upward trend in government debt were to continue and become irreversible."
Barack Obama's proposed 10-year budget will add $10.6 trillion to the national debt, totaling in $25.77 trillion in total debt come 2020. That averages $1.06 trillion every year added to the nation's debt.
Interest paid on the national debt is $251 billion, or 9.7 percent of total projected revenue now and will increase each any every years until the interest alone will be 100% of projected revenue. .
"By 2020 interest owed on the national debt will more than triple to an unprecedented, unsustainable $840 billion annual cost, or 17.8 percent of total revenue."
After that, it gets even worse, simply paying interest on the debt owed will overtake the national budget, to say nothing of ever being able to pay down the principal owed."
Of course, after proposing a so-called "budget freeze" in his
State of the Union speech, Obama rolled out the "Mother of all
Boondoggles" (for now, at least), a $3.8 trillion spending plan for the
coming fiscal year that includes a record $1.6 trillion deficit (on top of the
$1.4 trillion deficit government will run in the current fiscal year). By the
end of this month, the Treasury now projects that the
Social Security outlays will exceed revenues for the first time in 25
years in 2010 – and a wave of red ink is rapidly building up behind this
immediate tipping point as the program will run permanent deficits beginning in
2016. Meanwhile a similar Medicaid implosion is on the horizon, and on top of
these brewing disasters we have the hundreds of billions of dollars
2020. Where will our national debt be at that point? $24 trillion?
2. Light of the World
projections of the overall debt-to-GDP ratio for the
“Using the general government measure, including state and local governments as well as the federal government, which is used internationally, this ratio would be well over 100 per cent in 2020.”
US treasury bonds were relatively steady on Wednesday with the yield on the 10-year note rising 3 basis points to 3.67 per cent.
3. False Science
To give you a taste of "HIJACKING SCIENCE," did you know:
* The world's largest association of psychologists not only endorses same-sex marriage, but actually promoted adult-child sex as healthy in its peer-reviewed journal?
* "Scientific" studies are now being generated that conclude gun ownership is a health hazard?
* Thanks to psychiatry's reliance on mood-altering drugs rather than enlightened counseling, between 20 and 30 million Americans today take powerful anti-depressants, and between 4 and 9 million children take dangerous psycho-stimulants like ?
* Top academics admit evolution is "unproven and unprovable," but say it's the only alternative to believing in a Creator, which they find "unthinkable"?
The centerpiece of "HIJACKING SCIENCE" is an in-depth exploration of what is causing much of the corruption in science today, written for Whistleblower by Ph.D. scientist Arthur Robinson, who co-founded the Linus Pauling Institute of Science and Medicine with Linus Pauling in 1973.
"The corruption that is pervasively evident in science today is not resident in our true scientists," Robinson writes. "It is resident in people who pretend to be scientists – but are 'scientists' in title only. Many of these people have received university degrees in science, but they use these titles in a corrupt, nonscientific way."
"Can we rely upon news reports that tell us the newly reported findings of American scientists?" asks Robinson, currently head of the Oregon Institute of Science and Medicine. "No! A very large group of pseudo-scientists is now present among our scientists, and it is they who seek and receive most of the publicity brought to us by our print and television media."
So who's the
culprit that has corrupted
Issue highlights include:
· "What do scientists know?" by Joseph Farah, on the difference between a scientific consensus and a political one
· "History of climate gets 'erased' online" by Chelsea Schilling, exposing the scientist who has altered more than 5,000 Wikipedia entries to hype the global-warming agenda
· "Politicizing science" by Thomas Sowell, who warns that when government gets involved, "do not expect the disinterested search for truth"
· "We've been had!" by Walter Williams, who says climatologists "fed us lies, engaged in scientific and academic fraud, committed criminal acts"
· "How government corrupts science" by Art Robinson, in which the veteran scientific researcher exposes the pervasive and powerfully destructive consequences of federal "help"
· "'Gun ownership as disease' reaches fever pitch" by Wayne LaPierre, who shows why a study claiming firearms possession increases people's risk of death is "goofy"
"OSHA head 'could outlaw firearms in workplaces, parking lots
· "Why psychologist group embraces same-sex marriage" by David Kupelian, who asks why the American Psychological Association promoted adult-child sex as harmless in its peer-reviewed journal
· "Clueless doctor syndrome" by David Kupelian, who explains why today's psychiatrists and psychologists may be hazardous to your health
"Obama science chief: Abortion can save planet" by Jerome R. Corsi, who documents how science czar
· "Want to save the planet? Ban babies"
· "The latest 'amazing' fossil find," by Joseph Farah, who wonders why scientists claim their discovery that the octopus hasn't evolved in 95 million years somehow proves evolution – instead of the opposite
· "Politics rules bioscience, too" by Jack Cashill, who exposes blatant anti-religion bias at the Smithsonian
· "Why academics embrace evolution" by Marylou Barry, who quotes top scientists and intellectuals admitting the truth: "I do not want to believe in God"
· "The evolutionist's comical dogma" by Alan Keyes, who asks why "dogmatic emotionalism" dominates the supposedly scientific inquiry into the origins of life
· "On scientists and God" by David Kupelian
4. Other readings on www.unitypublishing.com